Re: disabling libm

On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 01:52:02PM -0500, Joel Sherrill wrote:

> I have a hacked together libm substitute that is far from optimal but
> tries to be portable.  But really I would like to see newlib work
> better with non-IEEE FPUs.  Any ideas?

aside from c4x, the only other targets I can think of that don't do IEEE
floating point are VAX and Alpha, neither of which run newlib as far as
I'm aware.  (and even Alpha can do IEEE with some handler help.)

is there a free simulator for c4x available that this could be tested
on?

--
  Aaron J. Grier  |   Frye Electronics, Tigard, OR   |  aaron@frye.com