Re: disabling libm

Joel Sherrill wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to update my tic4x toolset.  The tic4x does not
use IEEE FP.  The last time I looked into this, the newlib libm
was very IEEE FP format dependent.  It would be easier to not
have newlib's libm for now.  Is it possible to completely disable
it for a target?

It is definitely "possible" via configuration; the question is whether it is warranted. Does the build fail or do any of the libm files placed in libc cause problems? I assume you are already just linking in your own libm stuff anyway.