Re: [ECOS] printf does not work in user mode on Arm E7T

Hi!

My guess is that you have thread safety (option CYGSEM_LIBC_STDIO_THREAD_SAFE_STREAMS) enabled, in which case printf, sprintf, fprintf use a Cyg_Mutex object for synchronization (via Cyg_StdioStream, c.f. http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2003-03/msg00194.html).  Have you set up your MMU such that access to kernel objects is not allowed in user mode?

best regards,
Tom