Re: [ECOS] printf does not work in user mode on Arm E7T

This is not an area of eCos i know, so this is more of a guess.

How is your MMU setup? Maybe in user mode the MMU is stopping access
to the memory where the serial port is, or some other critical region
of memory. What is it trying to do when you get a BUS error? That may
give you a clue.

     Andrew