Individual Compilation of libgloss libraries

Hi all,

Is it possible to compile a library from newlib's libgloss without doing a full
recompilation of newlib?

At present I am trying to create my own I/O routines for an Arm7TDMi and each
time I want to try something new, I have to recompile newlib.

The directory that I would like to create the library file from is newlibver/libgloss/arm.

Newlibver = 1.11

Thanks,
Dave Mc Kenna

--