RE: Reentrancy support for multiprocessor systems

Okay, I've compiled the library with __DYNAMIC_REENT__ defined, but the
function __getreent() in libc/reent/getreent.c is still being compiled in
because there is no way to conditionally remove it.  I'm going to patch it
out in my source tree as a work around, but I'm wondering if it should not
compiled in when __DYNAMIC_REENT__ is set.

Thanks,
g.

--> This is already done for you in libc/include/sys/reent.h.  If you set
the