arm-wince-pe: ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello all:

We are pleased to announce the availability of the GNU tools, along with
source code, for the arm-wince-pe target.  This toolchain provides a GCC
cross-compiler which compiles C/C++ for Windows CE 3.0 or greater for CE
devices that have ARM or xscale processors.

These tools are based on binutils-2.13.90 and gcc-3.2.  Also, we have
ported newlib-1.11.0 and this is provided in the distribution.  We have
most of our core source code running under these tools/newlib, so it is
a rather complete port that seems to work well.  We hope it will be
useful to the development community.

To obtain these tools, please point your browser at
http://www.voxware.com, and click on the "Open Source" button in the
upper right portion of our home page.

SUPPORT:
For the time being, we politely ask that people who need help contact
the relevant mailing list(s).  We are *completely buried* right now and
are unable to do much in the way of support, but we will later!!

have fun!
craig vanderborgh
voxware incorporated