Re: question on libc/sys/linux

Code that isn't LGPL would be ok.  A lot of the code expects
to be able to run on top of syscalls that aren't part of the base
newlib layer.  Either a new directory could be added or else the libc/unix directory
could be used.  All of the current configurations that use libc/unix would have such
functionality.

-- Jeff J.

Joel Sherrill wrote:
Hi,

I was looking for an implementation of realpath() and tripped across libc/sys/linux which appears to have
a fair amount of functionality whose implementation is not Linux specific. Is there anyway that some of this could be moved up a level in the tree? Something
like libc/XXX which could be enabled on a per target basis
linx unix_dir and a handful of others are now?

I know I wouldn't mind sharing a lot of this on RTEMS and
we would certainly turn it on.