c4x - TMS320C30-40

I'm about to use the c4x-gcc compiler and have installed and compiled
newlib.  There were bits of code in the some of the configuration scripts
but needed bits added in others.  Is there anyone using or actively working
on the c4x newlib code ?

If not, there is a little bit of stuff that will need to be done, I'll do it
on the way and will contribute.

Peter Lambert.