Re: ARM memcpy

I am not a legal expert, but that is how I read it.  Any version of BSD code that
is owned by the University of California, Berkeley.  It is not directly specified that you
can renumber any following paragraphs after deleting the one in question, but I assume it
is ok and that is what I have done where applicable (i.e. clause 4 then becomes 3, etc..).

-- Jeff J.