Re: Host name guidelines? (and more)

At 20.44 16/07/2002, you wrote:
[...]
Right, and so the question should probably deferred to config-patches@gnu.org.
POSIX+ has still a long way to go before becoming self-hostable, and probably it will never use automake/autoconf to compile itself (ReactOS subprojects are required to use ReactOS's build system). I just need to generate the makefiles and convert them into plain makefiles: it's unlikely that POSIX+ will ever need multiple newlib configurations

In other words: for now, I just need to make the configure script work. When POSIX+ will start hosting real stuff, I'll ask the GNU guys. A valid host name is all I need at the moment