Web Promotion

Do you or your company have a website but not enough traffic?
At Ewebpromo we promote your website!

By promoting we mean listing your website in all major Search
Engines and achieving top 30 positions.

If people cannot find your business in the first 10 to 30 matches
of a search, then submitting was a waste of time. The best
advertising dollars you can spend on the
web are in achieving search engine rankings.

There are several reasons:

1. Nearly everyone (95% of Internet users) begin his or her Web
travel at a major search engine.

2. Someone who finds your site on a search engine specifically
looking for your company, product or service is much more likely
to buy something than if they'd clicked on a banner ad out of
idle curiosity.

3. Third party studies have proven that search engines provide
better results than most other forms of Web advertising.

We key on the following 10 major search engines:
Yahoo-AltaVista-WebCrawler-Lycos-Excite-LookSmart
AOL Search-Netscape-HotBot-MSN-Infoseek
And 2000 more.

Our goal is to list your website in all major search engines and
achieve Top 30 positions.

For more information call 1-323-874-2980.

Sincerely,

Tel: (323) 874-2980