Re: The stdout always becomes line buffered mode.

>>> On Thu, 26 Apr 2001 18:27:48 -0400
>>> DJ Delorie <dj@delorie.com> said:

> >   ISO/IEC 9899:1999, Second Edition 1999-12-01, p.266
> >     As initially opened, the standard error stream is not fully buffered;
> >     the standard input and standard output streams are fully buffered if
> >     and only if the stream can be determined not to refer to an interective
> >     device.
>
> The streams aren't fully buffered, they're line buffered.  I think
> this complies with the spec.

I'm afraid you misunderstand. The first sentence of the spec
mentions the *stderr*. The current newlib sets it no buffered so
complies the spec.

I mentioned the *stdout*. Another sentence says the way of
the current newlib doesn't comply the spec.

Anyway, I believe my patch is correct.
____
  | AIST      Kazuhiro Fujieda <fujieda@jaist.ac.jp>
  | HOKURIKU  School of Information Science
o_/ 1990      Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology