Patch: some extra defines

The attached patch creates a define for tzname, daylight and timzeone ,
which I got the definitions for from the opengroup standards pages.
These three variables are apparently part of the "SVID issue 1"
standard - whatever that is.

I did this because a program I was porting tested for tzname, not
_tzname (which is currently defined).

Lastly, there is a symbol conflict - timezone() with long int timezone,
so I've #ifdef'd that symbol. If a user defines timezonevar (Couldn't
see a better define to base it on :[ ), then timezone will be #defd to
_timezone. This won't cause linking or compatablity issues - it's
strictly a compile time decision.

Rob

tz.changelog

tz.patch