Re: Soft-float and newlib

> Technically speaking this is debatable.
> It's a LOT easier to use gcc to do the link,
> but if you know what you're doing, calling ld directly isn't
> verboten.
>
> One way to get started is to add -v to the gcc args when you do the
> link and see how gcc invokes the linker.

Hello,

Well it did exactly the thing you mentioned above. I used the -v flag to
see how gcc is calling ld and put the right -L Parameters (Which point to
the right libs for the architecture) into my Makefile and called ld
directly.
The problem with my software floating point was surely not a problem with
linking. Anyway. As long as updating the compiler resolved my problem
everything is allright.

Regards,
	Walter Christian.