Re: libgloss missing from CVS newlib

On Mon, 13 Mar 2000, Chan Shih-Ping Richard wrote:

> There is no newlib in the CVS newlib.
> Did I make an error in the checkout or
> is libgloss no longer needed?

libgloss has not yet been moved to the sourceware.cygnus.com CVS server.
We are looking into getting the maintainers to put it up as soon as
possible.  The newlib source snapshots contain a libgloss package that
can be used for now.

-----
Ranjith Kumaran (ranjith@cygnus.com)
Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat Company