This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
newlib and TI Cxx (non-IEEE FP)
- To: newlib at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: newlib and TI Cxx (non-IEEE FP)
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 09:55:32 -0600
- Organization: OAR Corporation
- Reply-To: joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com
I am looking at building a toolset for the TI Cxx. There is a
patch for a partially complete port of newlib to this
architecture (http://dsp.linuxbox.com/c4xgcc.html) but the
Cxx does not have IEEE floating point.
I recall some recent discussions on newlib and floating point but
I can't find them. Is there any activity going on which might
be helpful for the Cxx?
Ran Cabell <email@example.com> gives me the impression this
is a tough issue.
And ... are there any tests for newlib to help verify correctness
after hacking on the math library? :)
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985