This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: New version of newlib ??
- To: joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com
- Subject: Re: New version of newlib ??
- From: Doug Evans <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 10:37:39 -0700
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 06:48:30 -0500
From: Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com>
"J. Johnston" wrote:
Jeff, I would like to ensure that the next newlib release have all the
patches in it. I submitted patches a while back. Are snapshots
We'll make a snapshot if necessary.
Note however that "all the RTEMS patches" haven't always been
suitable for newlib. I can think of two that I said I didn't apply
[and you didn't seem to complain :-)].
I would hate to not get the RTEMS targets right in another newlib
I have been trying to get it right since 1.6.1. :(