This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: New version of newlib ??
- To: "J. Johnston" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: New version of newlib ??
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 06:48:30 -0500
- Organization: OAR Corporation
- References: <37C3DCDB.43E1A9E7@brightstareng.com> <37C47929.F6B82099@cygnus.com>
- Reply-To: joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com
"J. Johnston" wrote:
> We are preparing to release an update for newlib in the next couple of weeks.
> Regarding Y2K compliance, there was a fix applied to strftime after newlib-1.8.1
> was released. I have included a patch below. The fix will be in the
> next release.
> -- Jeff Johnston (Cygnus Solutions)
Jeff, I would like to ensure that the next newlib release have all the
patches in it. I submitted patches a while back. Are snapshots
I would hate to not get the RTEMS targets right in another newlib
I have been trying to get it right since 1.6.1. :(
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985