Treatment of N

Hello,

I wish to make an analysis with the MAUVE software on sequence sets containing N (Output of ABACAS software). I have noticed that MAUVEtreats these sequences without problem but would like to have more details on how it manages those N.

Thank you for your reply,

Sincerely,

Maude Pithon
INRA Clermont-Ferrand - Theix