RFC: Jessie tests

I have some tests for the new version of Jessie (our SSL provider) that I'm working on, but was curious if checking them in will disrupt anyone. Right now, the tests will only compile and run against the ssl-nio-branch of Classpath, and I will merge the code into the generics branch once it's OK to do so (that is, probably after the 0.92 release).

So, these tests will only compile and run right now against the ssl- nio branch, and after the merge will work with the generics branch, but not with trunk. Will either situation be unreasonably disruptive? If not, I'll check these tests in this weekend.

Thanks.