RFC: PKITS tests

I wrote a partial implementation of the PKITS test suite, which was developed by NIST to test X.509 certificate parsing and path checking, some time ago to test the X.509 classes I had written. I had put this into GNU Crypto CVS to keep track of, and so it was already written to use the Mauve test harness. These are great tests to run against any Java implementation, because Java usually has an X. 509 implementation standard, and running them against Classpath CVS revealed a regression in our security providers. Any objections to putting these test files into Mauve?

The test suite comprises 100 test classes and a bunch more example certificates and CRLs in the binary DER format. I wrote the test classes, but the example certs were developed by NIST and DigitalNet for the test suite.

The main page for the test suite is here:

<http://csrc.nist.gov/pki/testing/x509paths.html>

There was a statement about how the test files can be redistributed (aside from those developed by NIST, which are public domain under US law) was posted to their mailing list:

<http://cio.nist.gov/esd/emaildir/lists/pkits/msg00048.html>

If no-one objects, I'll commit these tests to Mauve.