Re: Wrong exception thrown in AccessContoller

Hi,

On Sat, 2005-09-17 at 09:47 -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:

> Nicolas> I attached a patch (it's patched against 0.13, but it's ok for 0.18)
> Nicolas> and a java program which execution is different between sun and gnu
> Nicolas> classpath.
>
> Could you turn this into a Mauve test?

I created the attached Mauve test for it. And tested that without the
patch we have one failure, with the patch all pass.

Cheers,

Mark
// Copyright (C) 2005, Free Software Foundation, Inc.
//
// This file is part of Mauve.
//
// Mauve is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
// it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
// the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
// any later version.
//
// Mauve is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
// but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
// MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
// GNU General Public License for more details.
//
// You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
// along with Mauve; see the file COPYING.  If not, write to
// the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor,
// Boston, MA, 02110-1301 USA.
//
// Tags: JDK1.2

package gnu.testlet.java.security.AccessController;

import gnu.testlet.Testlet;
import gnu.testlet.TestHarness;

import java.security.*;

/**
 * Checks that unchecked exceptions are properly thrown and checked
 * exceptions are properly wrapped.
 *
 * Written by Mark J. Wielaard. Suggested by Nicolas Geoffray.
 */
public class doPrivileged implements Testlet, PrivilegedExceptionAction
{

  // The thing to throw.
  private Throwable t;

  public void test(TestHarness harness)