Re: Patch: GUI testing framework

On Tuesday 04 January 2005 00:36, Thomas Fitzsimmons wrote:
> I would like to rely on the metacity window manager, since it handles
> inset sizing correctly.

If you feel the KWin WM does not, please make sure to inform the KWin
developers where they don't follow the spec.
I'd find it slightly amuzing if KDE does not since at least the main
developer is also part of the spec lead..

If you don't want to create a bugreport, please tell me exactly what the
problem is (a reproducable c/c++ testcase would be great) so I can
contact Lubos about this.

--
Thomas Zander