Jacks test suite

As discussed on the Jacks list and elsewhere, the Jacks test suite is
now included in the Mauve cvs repository in the "jacks" module.
Thanks to Chris Abbey, we have all the Jacks history.  Future Jacks
development will take place in Mauve.

For those not in the know, Jacks is an excellent, comprehensive Java
compiler test suite.

Jacks changes will be discussed on mauve-discuss.  If the volume is
too large (doubtful at the moment) we can always make a new list
later.

Chris, the Mauve web pages are in cvs in the "htdocs" module.  Commits
go live immediately.  Feel free to make whatever edits you like to the
web pages.

At the very least we should post a news item about this, I'll do it
later unless someone beats me to it.  (Really it would super if
someone rewrote the Mauve web pages...)

Tom