Re: Eclipse and Classpath

Jeff> (What about Mauve?  Much of Eclipse's usefulness for us comes from
Jeff> interactively running the test suite so we get a very quick
Jeff> edit/compile/test/debug cycle.  But eclipse only knows about junit-style
Jeff> tests, not the gnu.testlet classes in Mauve.)

I think Graydon changed Mauve to use JUnit at one point, but it never
went in.  I think there was some confusion about some points I made.

It's time to revisit this (various folks pointed this out to me at the
recent RH meeting).  IMO anything that makes Mauve easier to hack is a
good thing.  My only real requirement is that we still be able to run
the gcj test suite; I don't think there is any substantial problem
here.

Tom