Configure weirdness

I note that "configure" is still missing from Mauve, despite the fact
that the instructions tell you to run it!

As far as I'm aware, this is the only free software project that
requires its users (as opposed to maintainers) to run automake and
autoconf.  This, of course, means that the users have a dependency not
only on automake and autoconf, but on particular versions of there
tools.  We gain nothing by having these files absent.

Let's put them back.

Andrew.