security test

Folks,

I just checked in the first Mauve security test.  I've added a new
dumb-ish (see below) SecurityManager to the test harness.  I've also
changed SimpleTestHarness to uninstall the security manager after each
test runs.

In all likelihood this is not the best way to do security tests.  I'm
still learning about this area; luckily there aren't many tests yet,
so we can change things around to be better as needed.

I'd like to see more security tests go in to Mauve.  In particular the
ideal would be to test every check required by the spec.

Tom