Re: Mauve Code Coverage

Yan> You can use any JDK as long as it is JPDA compliant (Sun and IBM
Yan> JDKs are).

Is there any free VM that is JPDA compliant?  I don't know of one :-(

If there is one, I'd love to see coverage results for Classpath
libraries when run against Mauve.  That would be really useful.
Assuming anybody would use the results to drive Mauve development, not
necessarily a good assumption.

Tom