This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: [patch] java/awt/color/ColorSpace
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Daniel Bonniot <Daniel dot Bonniot at inria dot fr>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 23 May 2003 16:08:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] java/awt/color/ColorSpace
- References: <3ECD308A.email@example.com>
On Thu, 2003-05-22 at 22:18, Daniel Bonniot wrote:
> I send a new testcae some time ago to mauve-patches, but nobody picked
> it up. It was suggested that muve-patches is not very active, so may it
> is worth to resend it here.
Sorry about that, we must have missed it the first time.
Thanks for sending it again.
> This case concerns java.awt, but it does not require a display to run.
> It fails on all free vms I tried (it did one month ago, at least), but
> passes on Blackdown.
> This is my first patch, so please check it conforms to Mauve's
> standards. I did my best to ensure that, and it seems to work.
> 2003-04-10 Daniel Bonniot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gnu/testlet/java/awt/color/ColorSpace/isCS_sRGB.java: New file.
Thanks, it looks good. I checked it in as is.
> I have at least two other tests to contribute. Should I send them to
> this list?