RE: Question about getEncoding method on different platforms

Brian,

I updated Mauve today and some of the errors where corrected. It seems like the code was not updated for gnu/testlet/java/io/PipedStream/Test.java code available() and for gnu/testlet/java/io/OutputStreamWriter/jdk11.java

 FAIL: gnu.testlet.java.io.OutputStreamWriter.jdk11: OutputStreamWriter(writer, encoding) (number 1)
got ISO8859_3 but expected 8859_3

>  // Now set up our reader
>       PipedInputStream pis = new PipedInputStream();
>       pis.connect(pos);
>       new Thread(pstw).start();
>            harness.check(pis.available() > 0, "available()");

Also, If I could get write access to CVS that would be ok for future updates.

Pat Ellis
SDE Build and Test Team
Phone:      (919) 531-0355
R2263     Patrick dot Ellis at sas dot com
SAS...  The Power to Know