Re: Question about UnicodeData.txt data file

Patrick> I noticed that in the config.java code the default directory
Patrick> is set and this seems to hardcode this path and this does not
Patrick> work well with my plan to compile the code on one machine and
Patrick> move the *.class files to the other platforms to test
Patrick> (PC,LINUX, HP, etc). Is there a way around the hard coding of
Patrick> the search for the UnicodeData text file?

Ordinarily in Mauve external files are referred to by a special
syntax.  The idea is that a given test host can interpret this syntax
any way it likes.  We did this, instead of using plain file names,
since we wanted to be able to run Mauve on platforms without a
filesystem (e.g., a simulator).

So, yes, this is possible.  But it is up to you to set up the test
environment properly.  For instance you could make your own test
harness.  Or you could make your own config.java for the target
system.

Tom