sql test cleanup

Hi,

I cleaned up the JDBC tests a little bit.

2002-10-11  Mark Wielaard  <mark@klomp.org>

  * gnu/testlet/java/sql/Blob/BlobTest.java: Make it compile with
  JDBC3.0.
  * gnu/testlet/java/sql/Clob/ClobTest.java: Likewise.
  * gnu/testlet/java/sql/Connection/TestJdbc10.java: Removed.
  * gnu/testlet/java/sql/Connection/TestJdbc20.java: Removed.
  * gnu/testlet/java/sql/Connection/TestJdbc.java: Merge of above two
  test cases that should now work with any JDBC version.
  * gnu/testlet/java/sql/DatabaseMetaData/TestJdbc10.java: Removed.
  * gnu/testlet/java/sql/DatabaseMetaData/TestJdbc20.java: Removed.
  * gnu/testlet/java/sql/DatabaseMetaData/TestJdbc.java: Merge of above
  two test cases that should now work with any JDBC version.

This should make it work more easily with the different JDBC versions
that are implemented by the different class libraries. These tests
mainly test things that are checked compile time not runtime so I don't
mind to remove them completely if they still don't work/compile for some
people.

Cheers,

Mark