Re: More cleanups and two test fixes

>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Wielaard <mark@klomp.org> writes:

Mark> Note that there are more tests that seem to use old hosts or
Mark> webpages that are no longer around. We should have a policy
Mark> about what hosts/webpages can be used in Mauve tests.

I agree.  Feel free to set it :-)

Note that the Mauve web pages are in cvs, and you're free to edit
them.  They haven't been updated in a long time.  I suggest at least
adding a note saying that you've done a lot of cleanup recently.

Anyway, since the pages are in cvs we can add whatever things we need
for java.net testing and the like.  I can't guarantee that the host
name or IP address will remain the same, but we can at least maintain
the tests and the necessary web page stuff in parallel.

Tom