We are Now Able to Reach your Web Page

Title: We are Now Able to Reach your Web Page
We are pleased to inform you that we no longer have a problem in reaching your Web page from the Philadelphia area:

http://sources.redhat.com/mauve/faq.html

As recommended by the robot Guidelines, this email is to explain our research activity and to alert you about the connectivity error we encountered. InternetSeer, the world's largest web site  monitoring service, does not store or publish the content of your pages, but rather uses the  information to update our ongoing Web Connectivity Study.

To learn more about our study results or request InternetSeer to continue to monitor your Web site and send you error messages, click here.

If you prefer not to receive these occasional error notices please let us know by replying to this email and placing "remove" in the subject line. You will be removed from receiving further email error notices.

Adam Brett
Analyst Manager
cs-adam.brett@mail.internetseer.com
InternetSeer.com "Your Remote Web Site Monitor"
http://www.internetseer.com

##mauve-discuss@sourceware.cygnus.com##