Re: Adding serialized version uid tests to mauve

Brian> Some classes in Mauve apparently have a method
Brian> (non-constructor) of the same name as the class and Jikes
Brian> doesn't like those, the rest seem okay.

These are definitely bugs.  Feel free to check in fixes.  Or send me a
list and I'll put it on my to-do list.

Brian> Here's the hard part.  The readme talks about using
Brian> KEYS=... and here is the only way I've tried that works.

Brian> cd mauve
Brian> make KEYS=classpath check

Yeah, that's what you're supposed to do.
Yucky.

Tom