This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Recognizing expected failures in Mauve
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Recognizing expected failures in Mauve
- From: Warren Levy <warrenl at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 19:51:09 -0800 (PST)
- cc: Brian Jones <cbj at gnu dot org>, mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
On 7 Feb 2001, Tom Tromey wrote:
> >>>>> "Warren" == Warren Levy <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Warren> XFAIL is expected fail; I needed a tag for *un*expected PASS.
> Warren> IMO, XPASS would imply expected pass.
> FWIW dejagnu uses `XPASS' to mean this.
Oh, ok. (And in the words of Emily Littela, "Never mind.").
Thanks, I'll change UNXPASS to XPASS.