Re: Participation in Mauve

>>>>> "Gerrit" == Gerrit Ruelens <gerrit.ruelens@acunia.com> writes:

Gerrit> It is no problom for us to make our code compliant to the API
Gerrit> (basicly removing one line in each class).  There is no need
Gerrit> to change the harness, it is just a suggestion ...

Oh, I don't mind the API change.  It isn't a big deal.

Do you know how to use cvs?  And have cvs and ssh installed on your
machine?

I'd like to give you direct write access to the repository so that you
can check in your changes as well as whatever new tests you write.

I'm happy to give this access to anybody in your group who writes
tests (so they don't all have to go through you).

Please fill out this form to get access:

    http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi

It might take a while (currently the requests are processed by hand),
but I'll try to do them very quickly.

There aren't any real rules for doing Mauve checkins.  Basically,
"play nice" -- don't make huge overhauls without talking about it on
the list first, don't check in tests that aren't free software, etc.

Tom