This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Doubt about Mauve installation
- To: Javier Garcia <jjggarroyo at yahoo dot es>
- Subject: Re: Doubt about Mauve installation
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 02 Feb 2001 10:47:45 -0700
- Cc: Mauve <mauve-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Javier" == Javier Garcia <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Javier> Hi. I have downloaded one of the snapshots of Mauve, and I
Javier> would like to use it to compare the Kaffe JVM and the JDK1.1,
Javier> but I don't know how to do it. I don't know how to install the
Javier> Mauve, because I don't have a Makefile and I don't know how to
Javier> get it, despite I have the GNU make. If any of you can give me
Javier> details about how to do it, I would be very grateful. Thanks
Javier> for all.
Did you try reading the README file? It explains how to run Mauve.