Re: Doubt about Mauve installation

>>>>> "Javier" == Javier Garcia <jjggarroyo@yahoo.es> writes:

Javier> Hi. I have downloaded one of the snapshots of Mauve, and I
Javier> would like to use it to compare the Kaffe JVM and the JDK1.1,
Javier> but I don't know how to do it. I don't know how to install the
Javier> Mauve, because I don't have a Makefile and I don't know how to
Javier> get it, despite I have the GNU make. If any of you can give me
Javier> details about how to do it, I would be very grateful. Thanks
Javier> for all.

Did you try reading the README file?  It explains how to run Mauve.

Tom