Re: Mauve-Docu?

>>>>> "Stavros" == Stavros Dalakakis <dalakakis@titze.de> writes:

Stavros> I am looking for a mauve documentation? Does it exists one?

There is some documentation in the README file that explains how to
write tests and how to run the test suite.  That might not be quite
enough; I don't know.

Feel free to ask questions.  I will try to answer them as quickly as I
can.

Tom