Sun JDK similarity testing

Dear Mauve,

I'm helping to port the Sun JDK to FreeBSD. I understand that mauve is
targeting java spec compliancy testing and not Sun compliancy testing.

Is there anyone else who is using mauve to test Sun JDK similarity?

Are there other tests that I can run to check that our port is working?

Are there any benchmarks that you could recommend?

    Kees Jan

 You are only young once,
      but you can stay immature all your life