Interface Tests

I'm starting to write tests for java.sql.  As you are probably aware, that
package is mostly interfaces, with only a handful of small classes.  I wrote
a test case for the Connection interface.  It basically consists of
verifying that the interface constants have the correct value.  However, I
also had it implement the interface and stubbed out all the methods in order
to see if would compile.  Does this sort of check seem valueable to anyone,
or do you think I'm just wasting my time?

I checked the test in if anyone wants to look at it:
gnu/testlet/java/sql/Connection/TestJdbc10.java

--
Aaron M. Renn (arenn@urbanophile.com) http://www.urbanophile.com/arenn/