Re: Debugging Tests

Godmar> There are no firm guidelines as of yet of how to use debug or
Godmar> verbose.

We don't seem to use verbose at all yet.  Perhaps it should be
removed?

Right now verbose controls whether PASS is printed for passing tests,
and it causes the simple test harness to add more information to the
FAIL message in a couple of cases.  This particular feature is used by
our DejaGNU wrapper, but we could easily get the same functionality
some other way.

The intent behind debug, as I understand it, is to provide any
relevant information to help in debugging a failing test case.

Tom