StringBufferInputStream Tests

I converted my StringBufferInputStream tests and popped them into CVS.
Please look at them an comment. Note that I am assuming that check(x,x)
takes an extra String descriptive message as described earlier.  Also note
that the tests haven't been run or compiled yet (!).  My javac is core
dumping for some reason.  It appears that we also try to compile all classes
in one big command line.  Is this wise? I'm wondering if this has something
to do with my problem.  I'll experiment more but wanted to get some sample
code in so people could take a look at it.

--
Aaron M. Renn (arenn@urbanophile.com) http://www.urbanophile.com/arenn/