Re: Project Mauve: A Free Java Regression Test and Compatibility Package (fwd)

Godmar> On the other hand, why doesn't the test harness use reflection...?

Well, of course, I implemented what I needed.  I tried to implement
something that other people would find useful.  Obviously it never
occurred to me that somebody would not have a debugger.

Feel free to submit patches to implement what you want.  Part of the
deal with free software is that if you really need it, then you get to
implement it.

I'd prefer to see a new command-line option ("-debug") to the test
harness to enable increased verbosity.

Tom