Re: Classpath java.io Test Contents

>Do any of your tests rely on reading a pre-existing data file?  If so,
>we'll probably want to make it possible for the test cases to find the
>srcdir.

Yes, various tests require a known good input source in the form of a file
on disk.  We'll need to handle that.

>Especially important is segregation by JDK version number.  E.g., try
>not to require JDK1.2 functionality in a test that tests something
>introduced in JDK1.0.

I'll have to look more at the framework you've developed.  I am sure there
will be lots of changes I need to make.

--
Aaron M. Renn (arenn@urbanophile.com) http://www.urbanophile.com/arenn/