Re: Classpath java.io Test Contents

Tom Tromey <tromey@cygnus.com> writes:
> Do any of your tests rely on reading a pre-existing data file?  If so,
> we'll probably want to make it possible for the test cases to find the
> srcdir.

The serialization tests I wrote read in serialized objects from files
and compare them to in-memory serialized streams
(ByteArrayI/OStream).  I suppose this could be gotten around by hard
coding the correct serialized data into the class as a byte array
(this would also keep bugs in the File I/O classes from causing a
false error), but that would be more of a pain.

--
Geoff Berry