libffi 3.3 release candidate 0

libffi 3.3 release candidate 0 is available for testing...

https://github.com/libffi/libffi/releases/download/v3.3-rc0/libffi-3.3-rc0.tar.gz

  https://github.com/libffi/libffi/releases/tag/v3.3-rc0

I'm still aiming for a final release before the end of May.  The purpose of
the release candidate is to test the packaging (make sure the release
tarball is complete) and collect initial test results for platforms not
included in the regular travis and appveyor CI systems.

Speaking of CI systems, any additional CI integrations or test
configurations (gcc on windows?  running the tests on macos? etc) would be
particularly welcome.  And, along those lines, I'd like to give special
thanks to github user @fwg for fixing the appveyor msvc CI testing
yesterday.

AG