Re: Header installation directory

Jeffrey Walton <noloader@gmail.com> writes:

> The header file location seems a bit unusual. Are headers supposed to
> be installed below the libdir?

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your note.  See this thread for background info:

https://sourceware.org/ml/libffi-discuss/2017/msg00000.html

It's likely that nobody cares about multi-arch headers anymore, so maybe
we should just forget about this and dump the arch specific headers in
/usr/include.

Would anybody object?

AG