Re: [Patch] Updated version of emutramp_enabled_check() for PaX kernels

>Hi
>Magnus, Reading /proc/self/status is a little more heavy weight than checking
an environment variable. Do we really have to do this every time we call
dlmmap(), or can we do it once and cache the result?
>Thanks,
>AG

The selinux check read /proc/mount for selinux stuff and even check if it have
the selinux dir. I think the selinux check have the same heavy weight as the
pax check and then the selinux need to make a temp file in some dir the app
have acces to make file in. For me is fine to read /proc/... on every time.

/Magnus